Location: Hybrid Working - 2 days in Sheffield City Centre office and 3 days WFH
Salary: 23k to 38k plus monthly sales bonus - annual OTE 25k
Ref: AMR 162
My client powers schools and enables great teaching worldwide, by creating intelligent online products and services to make the greatest difference in education.
The company’s innovative products and services are delivered through a range of partners across the globe. They are leaders in using digital technology to make life easier for schools and teachers.
Basic scope and primary objectives:
You will be part of the UK sales team and have a defined set of school Accounts to manage and grow. You will achieve this by working with your Accounts to understand their needs, ensure they are getting value from any existing subscriptions, retaining these and upselling where possible/appropriate, and cross selling in other company software solutions.
You will be part of an Accounts Executive team, which is one sales team within a broader UK sales structure. Senior Account Executives (the next level above you) will look after higher value accounts and will have a higher revenue targets.
This is a account management/sales role and you will be expected to achieve ambitious revenue targets set by the business. You will be expected to build and maintain a high level of product knowledge across the entire company product portfolio and be able to demonstrate these products at a high level.
Experience of selling software solutions is desirable, and you must be self-motivated, target driven, comfortable operating flexibly in a fast-paced environment, be able to respond to internal and external change dynamics and have a good understanding of sales methodology and process.
You will have a strong desire to develop your skills as a sales professional, proactively seeking advice from others and learning from more experienced members of the UK sales team.
This is an inside sales role and limited travel will be required.
Key role responsibilities:
• Accurate Revenue and Opportunity forecasting
• Manage, update and maintain the CRM at all times.
• Build & maintain a high level of product knowledge
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual revenue targets and other critical success metrics
• Retain & grow the revenue base across the entire software portfolio within your set of accounts via retention, upsell and cross sell.
• Build an appropriate network of commercial relationships across your set of accounts and communicate customer feedback to relevant departments
• Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities through the sales funnel applying consistent processes and methodology
Education and experience requirements:
• Experience - Evidence of success within a sales environment (software desirable but not essential)
• Analytical thinking - Weighs up all options and ensures they are based on accurate information in order to arrive at clear decisions
• Passion for customers –
o Effectively draws on and uses customer feedback or information.
o Anticipates customers’ needs and requirements through maintaining good relationships with customer groups.
• Communication -Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate a range of software solutions to your customers.
o Influences others assertively using simple methods and is an effective communicator.
o Creates a positive and credible impression and adapts behaviours of self and team to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
o Competent at selling ideas and solutions to others, putting forward convincing views.
• Relationship building - Experience of building and maintaining a network of commercial relationships across a range of stakeholders. You can hold credible conversations at senior leader level within your accounts.
• Detail oriented - you will plan and use your time effectively ensure records on the CRM are always maintained and provide accurate revenue forecasts.
• Drive for results - Thrives under pressure. Monitors own performance against set goals.
What do you get in return?
25 days annual leave rising to 30
5% pension after probation
State of the art city centre offices
Access to a range of benefits via My Benefits World
Discounted city centre parking
Free fruit delivered to the office weekly
Free breakfast cereals
Free soft and hot drinks
Free eye care cover
Free Westfield Health cover
Cycle to Work Scheme
Season Ticket Loan
EAP (Employee assistance programme)
Paid for monthly nights out
Access to an extensive Learning and Development menu