Location: Sheffield City Centre but flexibility and hybrid working is offered
Salary: £20k to £23k DOE
Ref: AMR 176b
Type: Permanent - Full time or Part time
This seamless online recruitment experience offers a sophisticated matching process for healthcare service providers and healthcare professionals. Launched in 2019, they now work with over 2,000 GPs and Nurses across 130 healthcare locations in the UK, giving them exclusive access to the best healthcare service providers, shifts and rates by booking through this dedicated online app.
My client is looking for an Administrator / Office Support Executive to join their team in Sheffield to focus on supporting the growing team. The administrator will support users with administrative tasks and enable them to continue to maintain and deliver an exceptional service to all app users. You will be working in a fast paced, innovative, and most importantly, passionate environment.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Delivering a consistently high level of engaging administration and office support tasks on behalf of the whole team
• Assist the CEO and Founder with a wide range of administration and support tasks
• The Administrator to contribute to process and efficiency gains within the business
• Administration support with the quick and efficient onboarding of healthcare professionals to the online platform
• Uploading and verifying healthcare professionals’ documentation, including set up of enhanced DBS checks and other regulatory onboarding checks
• Verifying healthcare professionals, adding them to and maintaining accurate locum groups within company and 3rd party systems (eg, mailchimp, WhatsApp) and share with the team
• Assist with weekly timesheet authorisations and checks in the online platform
• Delivery and check/sign off of payroll information to and from third party payroll partners
• Supporting with ad-hoc payroll/timesheet queries from healthcare professionals
• Becoming an App Platform Champion, familiar with all aspects and functionality of the platform
• Actively contribute to the overall success of the team and reaching business targets
The team are hard-working, innovative, and passionate about great customer service and recruitment support. If you’re interested in delivering fantastic administration and office support for a growing team - and tech savvy too - then this is the place for you to excel. The company believe in retraining and developing their people into the business leaders of the future.
Skills, Attributes and Experience
• Proven experience as an effective Administrator, Co-ordinator, Office Support, Office Manager of Executive Assistant / PA
• Personable confident and excellent communication skills, highly motivated and hard working
• Enthusiastic team player and eager to learn
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Ability to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks
• Excellent organisational skills, process driven and attention to detail
• Experience of using Google Suite of products (Gmail, Sheets, Docs etc) and MS
• Products (Word, Excel etc)
• Tech savvy
• Experience using CRM and Accountancy products (Xero) advantageous but not
• Experience within recruitment, the healthcare sector, or a start-up environment is
• advantageous but not essential
The office is a fun place to be. They work flexibly to make sure work fits around their people and their family commitments.
They’re based in central Sheffield with easy access to shops, bars, and cafes. They’re in a modern building with secure parking available close by, but most of them walk, ride to work or take public transport.
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Regular company and social outings (after the COVID lockdown)
• Laptop & Mobile supplied when joining
• Cycle to work scheme
• Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage start-up
• Fun, friendly, and collaborative start-up office environment
• Access to a kitchen area supplied with healthy (and not so healthy) snacks plus teas, coffees & soft drinks too
• On Fridays they’re not quite so healthy and order anything from pizza to noodles & burritos depending on the mood!
Along with all of that - of course - they have competitive salaries and a great bonus scheme!
This administrator role can be full or part time and is based at the Sheffield HQ. They embrace flexible working and have an office/home working hybrid model. Flexible working means flexible to suit you and our customer’s needs. So, they don’t particularly do 9-5 (unless you want too of course!), and there are times where they might expect you to work over the weekend or outside of ‘normal’ office hours.
You should also be prepared to travel to work at the office - because they love to see & collaborate as an amazing team – although flexibility means they are big fans of working from home too.
Come and join a growing team of support staff, founded and led by a former award-winning healthcare agency CEO and in collaboration with their amazing tech partners. This is an exciting time to join the company and be part of a tech start-up that is filled with collaborative, passionate and driven administration professionals. They are agile and hardworking, but having fun is a fundamental part of their culture.