Location: West Yorkshire - Remote working
Salary: up to £28k
Ref: AMR 152
We are working with our favourite client, an award winning Training provider, with a fantastic reputation within the Childcare sector of the training world – they are now looking to recruit for this brand new role to supplement and support the current team.
As a Learning & Development Specialist – Childcare, you will coordinate staff training and development opportunities to create a delivery team of OFSTED grade 1 Tutors within the Childcare and Education Sector.
The role, is varied, rewarding and you will play a hugely important part of the development of the team – duties to include;
· Create best practice ‘train the trainer’ resources to support face to face and remote Skills Tutor delivery
· Organise timetables for Standardisation meetings, deliver training and quality sessions as agreed with IQA Manager
· Mirror best practice and OFSTED grade 1 delivery to all teams and colleagues
· Carry out Skills Scans with Skills Tutors to identify and support development opportunities for 121 and group/cohort delivery
· IQA and EPA activities via Maytas reports and facilitate attendance of verifiers based on occupational need
· Establish relationships and networks with external agencies and governing bodies
· Ensure that all processes and information gathering activities are evaluated and stored in accordance with quality practices
· Ensure monitoring and evaluations of our service are fair, not bias and are communicated throughout the organisation
· Support the Director of Quality in Self-Assessment and QIP activities in line with Ofsted and EiF requirements
· Support the Director of Quality in all aspect of the Quality Calendar activities
· To ensure knowledge of quality awards, standards and expectations are up to date, information gathering falls in line with requirements
· Support all End Point Assessment activities where appropriate
· Support an appropriately sized caseload in supporting the retention of occupational competence
· Support the People Development Specialist in the development of delivery models and associated resources within your sector area
· Other duties as deemed necessary by the company
To be considered for this, you must have a good grounding in the Childcare sector – also, you will need to hold teaching qualifications, (DTTLS or Cert.Ed.) and be ready to take on the challenge.
Aside from the superb basic on offer, you can expect a benefits package which is now being recognised as one of the strongest in the sector, WFH flexibility, and the chance to be part of a friendly, successful and supportive team.
Please send your CV today in complete confidence –