Location: Remote - based in S.Yorks
Salary: 22-24k plus bonus scheme
Ref: AMR 151
This a home based role covering various South York’s locations remotely, delivering Maths, English, and the occasional ICT Qualifications to the required standard and timescales.
Aside from being a wonderful company to be involved with, this is a very rewarding and autonomous role, which domes with a generous basic salary, bonus and some fantastic benefits.
The role involves;
• Responsible for the required number of learners in accordance with company guidelines
• To carry out diagnostic assessments with learners to identify additional learning support requirements
• To design and implement a personal learning plan to meet individual needs and requirements
• To deliver Functional Skills qualifications in accordance with company guidelines and timescales
• To deliver individual and group training sessions on employers premises
• To maintain paperwork to the minimum required standards
• To ensure learner retention is at an acceptable level
• Review learners performance in accordance with contract guidelines
• Motivate/drive learners to achieve in line with agreed targets and deadlines
• Support the learning process
• Plan the assessment & learning process with learners – observe/ record assessment and complete all relevant documentation
• Any other duties that form time to time are required.
To be considered for this role, it is expected you will currently work as a Functional Skills Tutor, with an up to date knowledge of the sector, as well as experience dealing with SEND and learners with Learning Difficulties. You will have relevant qualifications within Tutor / training industry, be confident and flexible in your week to week diary.
On offer is a fantastic basic salary between £22k - £24k (dependant on experience), a performance related bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance (as well as your Birthday off!) as well as a host of other benefits. Interviews will be ASAP -
If you are interested and fit the bill, please get in touch or send your CV in complete confidence for this rare opportunity.