Location: Central Sheffield
Ref: AMR 052b
A rare opportunity has arisen for an administration role to provide a professional and dedicated administration service for this busy and buzzing recruitment sales team. You should be a dynamic person with great initiative, potentially looking for a future career path in the recruitment industry and with the ambition to eventually progress within the company. Not only will you be responsible for the day to day running of a busy front desk but also involved in supporting the administrators and recruitment consultants with other areas of the business.
Should you be successful your role will consist of (but not limited to);
• Answering the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner
• Directing calls and recording messages both accurately and clearly
• Dealing with a wide range of people from all different levels
• Projecting a professional and positive image at all times
• Ensuring clients and candidates are handled in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and by the most appropriate method of communication
• Managing portal and processing applicants
• Carrying out administrative duties including post, compliance checks and CV searching and other ad hoc tasks
• Producing reports for consultants via a bespoke system
• Putting candidates onto system
• Chasing references
This is a very busy role and the right candidate must be confident in their ability and self.
Key Skills required;
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good communication skills
• Smart, presentable appearance
• Motivated, enthusiastic and good use of own initiative
• Personable, friendly, approachable and able to work as part of a team
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise
• Good IT skills
• Ability to multi task, work to tight deadlines and remain calm and when under pressure
• Excellent customer service skills
• Competent administrative abilities
• Good attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a passionate team and join a leading player in the Recruitment market. If you would like to work in a friendly, vibrant office with a fab Manager and a close knit team, this is the job for you!
Apply now because this opportunity will not be available for long!
Salary is £18-21,000 per annum depending on experience and benefits including healthcare and pension.