Location: Sheffield plus flexible working
Salary: 19-30k DOE and uncapped bonus scheme
My client specialises in placing both blue collar and white collar candidates into both temporary and permanent positions within 'Manufacturing' and 'Engineering' companies across the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant within their busy Sheffield based Engineering Team. Working as an Engineering Recruitment Consultant will require excellent sales and consultancy skills along with the ability to deal with engineering and manufacturing jobseekers and employers.
As a Recruitment Consultant you’ll be responsible for understanding and matching between companies’ recruitment requirements and applicants’ job aspirations, and be able to manage their expectations. You’ll be using market-leading technology to find and manage those staff and will have access to the most comprehensive training, development and support network in the industry.
You will run your desk in effect as your own business, so will need to be able to manage both the highs and lows that this will bring. You will need to be pro-active, not afraid of a challenge and enjoy a thriving sales environment! Being able to manage rapidly changing requirements is a must, as is being able to adapt your communication to suit both clients and candidates.
The current team of Recruitment Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute. To be successful within this business they look for someone with the following attributes:
• An ability to sell
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mind-set - honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
It would be highly advantageous to have existing experience within the Recruitment Industry, although we may consider other applicants based on drive and tenacity who have the desire to succeed in a fast paced Recruitment/Sales environment.
What the company can offer you...
• Unrivalled training through the company Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days + Stats holiday plus the flexibility to buy 5 days extra holiday, sell and carry holiday over.
• Modern Offices based in the City Centre
• Flexible working
• 5 and 10 year sabbaticals which allows you up to 8 weeks off fully paid
• Access to Marketing support as well as amazing job board to help you succeed in a fast Recruitment Industry