Salary: £20k to £30k plus uncapped bonus scheme
Ref: AMR 112
Anna Maher Rec 2 Rec is representing one of the largest national education recruitment businesses in the UK. As an employee, this gives you security and opportunity in equal measure.
Do you want to drive forward the search for the best people to work in schools in a job that you can feel proud of in a profession that makes a difference?
The Sheffield office is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work on their Primary Desk – this is a well-established warm desk.
• Build strong relationships with school leaders and decision makers with existing and potential client schools.
• Guide schools and candidates through the process from vacancy to placement and beyond.
• Maintain existing relationships and add value and impeccable service to current schools.
• Attract and identify candidates of the highest calibre using the appropriate industry methods including social media, job boards, networking, head hunting, careers events, referrals and University liaison.
• Be a professional client facing ambassador for this well-established brand.
We are looking for candidates with a successful background in recruitment.
The ideal candidate will:
• have an excellent track record in the recruitment industry
• have a successful history of working on a high volume temp desk
• pride yourself on your ability to build up strong client relationships
• be great at sourcing top quality candidates and nurturing them through the recruitment process
• be driven and understand urgency
• be highly approachable and credible
• work hard and maintain professionalism at all times
My client offers industry-leading learning and development and a transparent and structured career plan.
And benefits that go beyond!
A great salary, uncapped commission scheme, 30 days holiday, company pension, lifestyle rewards and your birthday off. Working with them is full of incentives that you’ll expect, as well as many that you won’t – and there place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for 2016 proves this!
The hours are 7.15am to 5.00pm in term time, but only 4 hours a day in the school holidays!
Join the experts!
If you would like to help this company enhance the lives of Britain’s children and young people, send your CV to us now!