Salary: £25 - £40 - DOE
Anna Maher Rec 2 Rec is representing one of the most successful national education recruitment businesses in the UK.
My client is committed to finding the best people to work in schools and they provide fresh thinking and innovative solutions to the education sector.
Due to expansion, their Leeds office is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to head up their Secondary desk with existing accounts in place. You will be filling West Yorkshire roles and you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and assessing teaching and support staff for secondary schools.
• Deliver a first class 360 recruitment service involving candidate generation, interview and compliance process alongside business development and client sales.
• Build strong and trustworthy relationships with school leaders and decision makers with existing and potential client schools.
• Guide schools and candidates through the process from vacancy to placement and beyond.
• Maintain existing relationships and add value and impeccable service to current schools.
• Understand client time pressures and respond accordingly.
• Attract and identify candidates of the highest calibre using the appropriate industry methods including social media, job boards, networking, head hunting, careers events, referrals and University liaison.
We are looking for candidates with a successful background in recruitment and account management. We would welcome experienced consultants, team leaders and managers alike from any recruitment sectors.
The ideal candidate will:
• have an excellent track record in the recruitment industry
• have experience on a high volume temp desk
• enjoy working in a collaborative, client-oriented environment
• excel in account management and pride yourself on your ability to build up strong client relationships
• be great at sourcing top quality candidates and nurturing them through the recruitment process
• be driven and understand urgency
• be highly approachable and credible
• possess traits to influence and gain buy-in from others
• work hard and maintain professionalism at all times
• have a creative flair and be an excellent communicator to get the company message across to the clients they work with.
In return they offer a market leading salary and a superb uncapped bonus structure and if you achieve what you are asked to achieve then you get that promotion!
You will also receive full training, the support of a national brand and a clear career progression plan!
Overall, this company offers a fun and vibrant atmosphere with plenty of rewards. This year, leading billers are going to VEGAS!
Interviews to be held immediately!