Salary: £20 to £25k plus bonus scheme and free parking
Ref: AMR 075a
My client is a well-established and reputable recruitment brand based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. They are looking for an experienced Temps Consultant to manage all temp business throughout the branch, this primarily being Industrial.
This position assumes responsibility for account management, and sourcing both new business opportunities and candidates.
• Effective sales calls to decision makers.
• Developing new revenue streams within existing client accounts.
• Winning new business and re-activating lapsed users.
• Generating new sales leads and converting to prospective clients.
• Information gathering and updating of prospective clients.
• Selling candidates into clients.
• Attend client visits both prospective and current.
• Meet targets set by Manager.
• Creating vacancy adverts and dealing with advert response.
• Candidate pre-screening and testing.
• Interviewing, registration and selection of suitable candidates.
• Matching candidates to roles.
• Client specific testing of candidates.
• Preparation of candidates for interview.
• Assigning candidates to work/updating systems accordingly.
• Regular telephone contact with candidates and workers, fostering positive relationships.
• Operating within the 24hr on call rota.
• Delivering a great service to clients.
• Adhering to legal and internal policies.
• Maintain and further develop existing client relationships.
• Emails/SMS Messages regarding outstanding and upcoming vacancies.
• Disciplined updating of Temp ID system.
• Update Temp ID system with prospective client information.
• Calculation of pay rates, charge rates and profit margin.
• Agree client charge rates within set parameters.
• First line response for client/candidate issues/queries.
• Professional and confident approach when interacting with clients and candidates both face to face and over the phone.
• Ability to maintain & build client relationships whilst delivering results beyond expectations.
• Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
• Desire and ability to become an expert within the division in order to provide credible consultative advice and support to both clients and candidates.
• Proven sales ability.
• Ability to resolve conflict.
• Confident with the ability to build rapport.
• Ability to nurture relationships.
• Good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
• Ability to work quickly, adapting to change in a pressured environment.
• Display a passion to support the continued growth of the business.
• Career minded, hardworking and driven.
• Prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ and to possess tenacity and determination.
• Excellent communicator.
• Desire and ability to win.
• Flexible to change.
• Good listener.
• Natural organisational skills.
If you are looking to become part of this great team based in Rotherham then apply now!