Location: Central Sheffield
Salary: Up to 22k DOE - and great bonus scheme
Ref: AMR 163
My client is a leading independent recruitment brand based in Sheffield city centre. They have been in the business for more than 25 years and although they are a privately owned agency, this company is of the most respected and popular agencies competing on the same level with nationally recognised high street agencies.
They specialise in recruiting both permanent and temporary staff for clients across a multitude of sectors including industrial, automotive, logistics and commercial. Their aim is to provide an honest and reliable recruitment service to Commerce and Industry, never compromising on quality. They are recognised as one of the regions busiest independent staffing agencies and are based in a prime City Centre location.
This is a fantastic opportunity, based in the heart of Sheffield to join a very well regarded recruitment company as Resourcer – perfect if you are an experienced and motivated professional looking to join a busy and friendly recruitment company in Sheffield.
Should you be successful your role will consist of (but not limited to);
• Producing eye catching and attractive adverts to attract new candidates
• Networking and advertising to potential candidates via a variety of job boards and social media platforms
• Sourcing and selecting candidates and identifying key skills to match appropriately with vacancies
• Submitting CV’s to employers along with supporting information and following up to chase interviews and feedback
• Candidate management
• Database maintenance and reference checks
• Completing registration documentation for successful candidates and checking right to work documents
• Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
• Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics, etc
You’ll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. You could be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels.
• Experience in a similar role, ideally in a recruitment agency, but candidates with internal recruitment experience or sales or coordinating experience will also be considered.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
• Great at forging and maintaining relationships over the phone and face to face.
• Self-motivated and independent
• Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills and ability to organise and manage a busy workload efficiently and effectively
• Experience of attracting an audience via social media and ideally LinkedIn
• Proficient in using IT equipment and software
• Calm under pressure
• The ability to act on your own initiative
• Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Hard working, conscientious and the ability to work in a fast paced, at time demanding environment
This is a really busy division so we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, ringing candidates, checking availability, filling roles, liaising with clients and all aspects of running a desk without the sales!