Salary: £24,000, Bonus up to £30k
Ref: AMR 188
They are looking for a Sales Negotiator who has a passion for property and who can positively influence potential customers during the negotiating process.
Key duties will include;
- Managing the sales office and show home for the development
- Handling sales enquiries and leads
- Meeting with prospective buyers – spending time with them to show them around the development and answering their questions
- Successfully marketing the development – candidates should be confident using social media including Facebook, Instagram.
- Taking reservations from buyers off plan
- Preparing contractual paperwork for buyers and solicitors
- Regularly liaising with site to obtain updates and progress reports
- Updating buyers throughout the sales process providing them with regular updates
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure the properties exchange and complete smoothly
- Managing the after sales process including after sales enquiries and snagging
- Reporting into management – this will include preparing weekly sales figures
This site is a busy development so multi-tasking, diary management and general admin are also key elements to the role.
I am looking to speak to candidates who have a genuine interest in new-build homes and have experience working in the property sector. New homes experience is preferable but not essential. Applicants who have experience working in residential sales property sector will also be considered and full training will be provided.
Working hours 5 days a week including weekends.