They have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Designer to join their team.
Their head off is based in North Sheffield with hybrid working opportunities following successful probation. They are looking for an enthusiastic, determined and ambitious Learning and Development professional to join their fast growing and exciting business. They pride themselves on their friendly approach, personal service, honesty and integrity. They listen to their clients and provide solutions to their needs with off-the-shelf, tailored and bespoke courses and workshops.
Are you the right person for them? If you are a self-starter with a keen eye for detail and accuracy, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting directly to Head of Learning and Development, your role and responsibilities will include:
- Design of new training material in line with company standards.
- Update existing courses to challenge and deliver best practice standards.
- Administration in line with course preparation.
- Research of subject matter to build quality, innovative and diverse learning material
- Evaluation of training delivered.
- Communicating directly with Training Specialist, Clients and Client Services Team to interpret and understand briefs to build bespoke learning
- Working as part of a wider team to achieve the overall company goals.
- Proven experience in training design for face to face delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Inquisitive mind
- Innovative out of the box thinker
- Detailed researcher with a critical eye for detail
- Passionate about quality standards
- A good understanding of the training cycle and how to effectively use it to enhance the training delivery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Forward thinking and always looking for ways to improve.
- Organised, practical and process driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional attitude with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of the team.
- Positive, can do and winning attitude.
- Past experience of training/presenting & design are essential.