Salary: up to £30k plus great bonus scheme
Ref: AMR 186
Established in 1984, my client is a highly successful Executive Search Resourcing business, based in Leeds and operating nationally and internationally. They take pride in their industry knowledge, professional integrity and tenacious approach and work on a retained, 3 stage fee basis, to source the most qualified Candidates who provide the right experience and cultural fit for their Clients. This has led to exceptional levels of repeat business and a strong reputation within their specialist sectors which include Packaging, Plastics, Recycling, Chemical, Aerospace, Automotive and FMCG.
The company has grown year on year and their close-knit team work hard to develop long term, professional working relationships with both Clients and Candidates. As part of their succession plan, they have an opportunity for an experienced Executive Search Resourcing Consultant to join the team in a 360% recruitment role which will include;
• Management of assignments including compilation of assignment briefs and advertising copy, candidate resourcing and advertising response screening, comprehensive interviewing, shortlist presentation to Clients and managing the process to offer stage and beyond.
• Identification and development of Client/Candidate Relationships in a highly competitive market.
• Business development of both allocated existing accounts and new target companies through market research, networking, client visits and presentations in order to secure retained assignments.
• Supporting the business in the identification and sourcing of candidates for both assignment and general registration purposes, through referrals, social media and database interrogation.
• Generating proposals and driving their conversion into retained assignments.
They are seeking to attract an Executive Search Resourcing Consultant who has experience in sectors of manufacturing outside of their current specialisms and who can assist them in the ongoing development of sales and marketing strategies, across all platforms, delivering further sales growth and Client Diversity.