My client is a well established and reputable recruitment brand based in South Yorkshire. They are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to manage all temp business throughout the branch, this primarily being Industrial.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, this position assumes responsibility for account management, and sourcing both new business opportunities and candidates.
- Effective sales calls to decision makers.
- Developing new revenue streams within existing client accounts.
- Winning new business.
- Re-activating lapsed users.
- Generating new sales leads and converting to prospective clients.
- Information gathering and updating of prospective clients.
- Selling candidates into clients.
- Sales reference calls to include both obtaining and issuing references.
- Attend client visits both prospective and current.
- Meet targets set by Divisional Manager.
- Prepare and submit weekly report form.
- Assist the Divisional Manager with sales strategy/campaigns.
- Creating vacancy adverts.
- Dealing with advert response.
- Candidate pre-screening and testing.
- Interviewing, registration and selection of suitable candidates.
- Matching candidates to roles.
- Client specific testing of candidates.
- Preparation of candidates for interview.
- Assigning candidates to work/updating systems accordingly.
- Regular telephone contact with candidates and workers, fostering positive relationships.
- Update Temp ID with relevant information such as availability of candidates/workers.
- Assist Divisional Manager with planning and implementing recruitment campaigns around seasonal demands/fluctuations.
- Operating within the 24hr on call rota.
- Delivering a great service to clients.
- Adhering to legal and internal policies.
- Maintain and further develop existing client relationships.
- Emails/SMS Messages regarding outstanding and upcoming vacancies.
- Disciplined updating of Temp ID system.
- Update Temp ID system with prospective client information.
- Procure credit account information from prospective client and update Temp ID system.
- Calculation of pay rates, charge rates and profit margin.
- Agree client charge rates within set parameters.
- Check all agreed charge rates with prospective/current clients.
- Arrange TOB’s to be sent out by email and post.
- Assist Divisional Manager with forecasting client usage/peaks/troughs.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of all company operations and Terms of Business, and have the ability to explain this to current and prospective clients.
- Deputise for Divisional Manager in his/her absence.
- First line response for client/candidate issues/queries.
- Professional and confident approach when interacting with clients and candidates both face to face and over the phone.
- Ability to maintain & build client relationships whilst delivering results beyond expectations.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Desire and ability to become an expert within the division in order to provide credible consultative advice and support to both clients and candidates.
- Proven sales ability.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Confident with the ability to build rapport.
- Ability to nurture relationships.
- Good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work quickly, adapting to change in a pressured environment.
- Display leadership skills and initiative within the team.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and lead Account Managers into providing the best possible outcomes for the division.
- Display a passion to support the continued growth of the business.
- Career minded, hardworking and driven.
- Prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ and to possess tenacity and determination.
- Excellent communicator.
- Desire and ability to win.
- Flexible to change.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Good listener.
- Natural organisational skills.
Apply now and don't miss out on this great opportunity!